What Is VG10 Steel:
The G in VG10 Steel refers to the “Gold Standard”, and it’s easy to see why. Made in Japan, VG10 is incredibly high-quality steel, specifically able to sharpen to a finer point than compositions of Stainless Steel.
How Is The Handle Made:
Our handles are made of wood, which then undergoes a process known as stabilization. The wood is filled to the core with our beautifully colored resin, creating a unique and handcrafted grip every single time. This not only creates a beautiful handle that is unique to your order, but the resin provides better durability than traditional wooden handles and is less likely to warp or crack.
- Handle Material: Stabilized Wood with Infused Resin
- Blade Material: High Carbon VG10 Steel with 66 Damascus Steel Layers
- Blade Thickness: 2.1 mm
- Cutting Edge Angle: 30°
- Blade length: 20.5 cm (8 inches)
- Full length: 33 cm (13 inches)
- Blade width: 4.8 cm (1.8′ – Widest point)
- Net weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)