The Miniature Pump That Solves An Immense Problem
Getting a flat tire on the road is a major driving inconvenience and it can also be a terrifying experience, so getting a reliable working inflator is a must-have for any car owner!
Keep your tire pressures where they need to be and save a fortune on your gas expenses!
- COMPACT DESIGN. Our inflator is designed to be small for it to be convenient. You can bring it anywhere with you or just store it at the back storage of your car and it won’t even take much space.
- WIRELESS. This Portable Electric Air Pump has a self-contained battery that at full power can last up to 4 tires and can standby 365 days and 25 minutes.
- SELF-ILLUMINATION. Flat tires can come at any time so it could happen at night as well. During dark emergencies, our PrestigePump has self-illumination highlight beads that will aid you in those urgent emergencies.
- PURE COPPER COIL MOTOR. Our inflator is made of an all-metal cylinder block making it durable and long-lasting. It has a permanent magnet motor power that is strong and increases performance drastically.
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Maximum continuous working time: 30~40min
- Inflation efficiency: 20L/min
- Max Inflation Pressure: 150PSI / 10.3BAR / 990KPA / 10.5KG/CM
- Pressure units: PSI, BAR, KPA, KG/CM2
- Working temperature: – 20°C~ + 70°C
- Working Power: 60W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V (car charger), DC 5 – 15V (USB cable)
- Working current: 1~5A
- Floodlight: 80Lumens
- Weight: 500g/1.10lb
- Product size: 250*56*47mm (9.8*2.2*1.9 inch)
- Packing size: 289*70*73mm (11.4*2.8*2.9 inch)
- Outer air hose length: 15cm (5.9 inches)
- 1* Air Compressor
- 1* USB Charging Cable
- 1*Cigarette Lighter Charging Cable
- 1* Air Hose
- 1* Presta Valve
- 1* Ball Needle
- 1* Toy Nozzle
- 1* Storage Box
- 1* User Manual
- Connect the hose into the bottom tire valve core.
- Press down the buckle on the air hose to prevent air leaking.
- Press the button Power button to wake up the screen. Note: Pressing the Power button when the device is already turned on will let you switch between different units of air pressure measurement.
- Press the Settings or gear button to set tire pressure value.
- Once you set the pressure value to your preference, press the Power button to start inflating, and it will stop automatically when the preset pressure is reached.
- For car/SUV/RV tires from relatively low pressure to preset pressure
- For bike/motorcycle tires
- For sports equipment
- For inflatable toys
NOTE: NOT for vans, coaches, motor homes, and trucks.