ROTARY VEGETABLE PEELER WITH 3 BLADES
GET A FREE ADHESIVE HOOK
A new design combining three different blades – standard, serrated, and julienne, to meet all your daily needs in one peeler. They are respectively responsible for soft skin, hard skin, and shred.
The grip part adopts an inch back inch shape design to increase grip, prevent rowing and improve safety. The three-in-one design saves 80% of space and makes storage easier. Hanging holes for easy storage, easy to hang and store. Multi-function planer, soft peeled/hard peeled/grated.
- The peeler blades are made of high-quality stainless steel, sharp enough, and not easy to rust. With the plastic shell, the peeler won’t hurt your hands accidentally and has a good dust-proof function.
- Three protective covers ensure the safety of use and storage. Non-slip edges are more ergonomic, and all can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Open the blade cover from the back of the rotary switch and turn it to separate the upper and lower covers, remove the cover, take out the blade and rinse with water.
- Standard Blade – Peeling any fruits or vegetables. Recommended for foods with a bit hard skin (potatoes, carrots, and apples, etc.)
- Serrated Blade – Better for soft skin. Dense serrations provide the power to grab food skin (kiwis, tomatoes, etc.)
- Julienne blade – Can be used on just about any fruit or vegetable for thin matchstick strips.
Color: Blue, Green, Red
Size: 9×8.5cm/3.54×3.34 in
Material: plastic and 420 stainless steel
Usage: peeling, flaking, and shaving of fruits and vegetables.
1 X Rotary peeler + 1 X Strong Adhesive Hook
2 X Rotary peeler + 2 X Strong Adhesive Hook
Frequently Asked Questions:
(Q) Will this finely shred carrots for cole slow?
(A) Yes. It would be long strings of carrots if you’re using regular-sized carrots. It would be easy to chop after you’ve shredded though. It makes the best Zoodles (zucchini noodles)!
(Q) Is this peeler strong enough for potatoes?
(A) I use it for potatoes more than all other vegetables put together. I have used it with new red thin-skinned potatoes, large thick-skinned baking potatoes, purple potatoes, gold potatoes, even with thick-skinned turnips earlier today. Bon Appetit!
(Q) Will this make matchstick carrots for salads?
(A) The peeler makes thin ribbons or peels potatoes.
(Q) Dishwasher safe?
(A) Yes. You can dismantle the peeler into three. Front plastic cover, the rotating blades, and rear plastic cover, then place them in the dishwasher.
(Q) How do you remove the plastic cover?
(A) Twist the peeler using both hands in the opposite directions. The protective cover will pop open. You can take out the three individual components separately.