(Please note that it is best to use a telescope with a tripod to show the best results.)
- Solid Framework and shock-absorbing Rubber Armor with Stripes: Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. And The rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use and keeps it from slipping out from your hand.
- 16X52 or 40X60 High Power Magnification: Have the best view of your outdoor adventures. To see 16X or even 40x closer with a clear and bright image with the generous, light-gathering 52mm objective wide lens.
- Large BAK-4 Prism inside and Fully Multi-coated Lens Coating: Strengthen the key function of a monocular, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, make your view brighter, clearer, and delivers crisp images.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust, and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers: a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance, and traveling
- Compatible mobile phone: iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
- Magnification: 16x / 40x
- Objective lens: 52mm
- Prism Type: BAK-4
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK4 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 0.61 pounds
- It enables you to observe targets in the distant world with more true-to-life details.
- Beauty is everywhere! Let’s capture them, record them, and share them with all other people!
Answer: I know that I find it easier to focus and it’s a brighter view than using binoculars. There is only one window of vision versus trying to get two eyes to combine two windows of vision into a single view. I only use this and no longer will bother with binoculars because it offers a quick single line of vision.
Answer: Yes, it is suitable for most smartphones, such as iPhone / Samsung / Huawei, etc. You only need to adjust the lens of the phone to the telescope and adjust the angle.
Answer: Two different specifications determine different magnifications. The larger the value, the greater the magnification, the farther you can see, the clearer the image.
Answer: You should get good results with a tripod and a phone adapter. The optics are excellent.