The skull head top knob handle is big enougth and comfortable in a hand
CONDITION: New SIZE: 36 inches in length SUPPORTS: up to 250 lbs USE: unisex, well for left-handers like for right-handers HANDLE MATERIALS: Solid Bronze / Brass SHAFT MATERIALS: ASH wood WEIGHT: 780 gram approx PROCESSING: Sculpting, Hand Casting
—————————————————————————– FUNCTION: This unique design cane fitting as an additional fashion accessory, underlying individual style for men & women, ladies & gentlemen, senior & senorita over city avenues and suburb/village lanes, or walking in the wild district as additional Protection against wild animals as well as a pleasant walking instrument for old elderly people.
Also this stylish walking stick will be an excellent addition for any Skull collection, an best gift idea for Birthday or an unusual prop for a costume party, original photo set or video short, theater or movie staging
Recommendations for use
1. Please take care of cane from falling onto a hard surface such as concrete or asphalt, or ceramic tile. It tends to fall if you left a cane to lean on the wall and can get a crack or delicate details or fracture. So we recommend to use a hand strap.
2. Before use, make sure the screw connection is tightly screwed. Otherwise, you may get unstable support or damage the cane. This connection is designed for convenient shipment or transportation of a walking stick when traveling in luggage is not often only. But this is not intended for every day assembly / disassembly. The meteoric thread can become weak after a frequent cycle of twisting and untwisting.
3. Please check that you are leaning on the cane correctly. The main force should be directed as close as possible to the shaft but not the rear end of the handle. Incorrectly positioning can cause shaft bend and discomfort and even breakage of the shaft.
4. The optimal length of the cane is a very individual parameter. It depends not only on your height but also on the length of your arms, the posture, the manner of walking and the thickness of the soles of the shoes you wear.
Storage and care recommendations
1. We do not recommend to storing the cane near a heating appliances and in the hot sun. The wooden parts can become more brittle with excessive drying, and this can lead to a crack at high load.
3. We recommend to use warm water with a soap solution or any certified cleaning agent for wooden goods and furniture to clean your cane. It’s safe. After cleaning, wipe with a dry cloth. Also we recommended once a year to polish the surface of the cane in order to restore the gloss of lacquer coating and to remove plaque oxidation from metal parts and minor scratches. Use professional products for polish.